Designed for the professional pilot, the Bose® ProFlight is the industry's smallest, quietest and most comfortable active noise cancelling communication headset and the most advanced that Bose has ever produced, with many new features designed specifically for airline and corporate aircraft flight decks.
Only the New Bose® ProFlight Aviation Headset features advanced Bose technology in an innovative new form factor, with features designed for lower noise environments and the unique needs of pilots who fly in airline flight decks and corporate jet aircraft. It is our smallest, lightest active noise cancelling communication headset ever. Pilots will now experience the clarity they expect, along with user-configurable performance that is designed for comfort over extended flights. Three user selectable levels of active noise cancellation, a quick release, side-swappable boom microphone and down cable, Bose® Acoustic Noise Cancelling® technology and full Bluetooth® connectivity. The ProFlight headset features tap control for talk-through communications, allowing pilots to better communicate with those outside the intercom. ProFlight's form factor is inlike any other headset - a highly stable headbanded in-ear configuration without the usual intrusive deep-insert ear tips. The Bose® ProFlight Aviation Headset, like the award winning A20® Aviation Headset, is FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO certified. Now there's a Bose headset that is right for you, whether you fly in a cockpit or on a flight deck.
• Improved comfort for hours of use, achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight, low clamping force and dedicated left and right earbuds all without sacrificing stability.
• Incredibly small and lightweight (4.9 oz / 139 g on-head).
• Electret noise cancelling microphone for clear transmissions.
• Audio optimised with active equalisation for enhanced communications with or without an intercom or hot mic system.
• Three unique levels of user selectable acoustic noise cancelling providing users with a range of noise reduction to meet their needs in multiple scenarios.
• Tap control for talk-through communication.
• Bluetooth capable for wireless audio connections to EFBs and mobile phones, with audio prioritisation to mix or mute wireless audio with intercom transmissions.
• Bypass communications mode provides primary ICS audio with or without power to the headset.
• Built to latest ARINC standards and FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified.
• Available with 4 different aircraft-side connectors:
Twin Plug - as used in GA aircraft
5-pin XLR - as used in Airbus
7-pin XLR - as used in some Learjets
6-pin LEMO - as used in GA aircraft
• Auto-off: All configurations of the ProFlight Headset feature auto-off technology which powers down the headset when not in use and saves battery life.
• Side-swappable boom microphone and down cable, no tool required.
• Durable and robust design made to endure the wear and tear of everyday use in tough environments.
• Three-year limited warranty with acclaimed service.
• Auto-on: Certain configurations of the ProFlight Headset will turn on automatically when the avionics master switch is in the on position, using the ship's power to operate.
The Bose ProFlight Aviation Headset comes with:
• Carrying case
• Two AA batteries
• Control module lanyard
• Quick-start guide
• Warranty card
• Owner’s guide
• Three sizes of silicone eartips