The David Clark DC ONE-X introduces the all new, supra aural, with advanced, Hybrid ENC technology.
David Clark Electronic Noise Cancelling (ENC) headsets are designed to deliver superior active noise reduction performance.
Perfect for pilots that are passionate about sound.
This ENC headset features electronically independent, dual earphone drivers with Fail Safe operation for uninterrupted communication - even if the ENC system or its power source fails.
Hybrid ENC technology with Bluetooth wireless and advanced comfort features:
• Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
• Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
• Stereo/mono switch ─ compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
• M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
• Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit
• Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
• Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal
• Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
• Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
• Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
• Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
• FAA TSO-C139a Approved
• Five-year warranty and 30-Day, money back guarantee, backed by industry leading customer service