Funke ZATR833-II LCD VHF Transceiver
The ZATR833-II LCD has been derived from the ZATR833-II OLED transceiver with an LCD display for best sunlight readability and noticeably less power consumption - all this for an even more attractive price.
The ATR833 LCD has been derived from the ATR833 OLED transceiver with an LCD display for best sunlight readability and noticeably less power consumption - all this for an even more attractive price.
The built-in vox controlled intercom operates up to 4 microphones (2 standard, 2 dynamic). In many cases no extra intercom is required. This saves cost and weight. All headsets are separately adjustable. Using similar headsets a 4-place intercom can be built-up.
More, the user can define up to 100 named frequencies to build up an own database. All stored frequencies can be searched by name.
- 760/2280 channel VHF Transceiver
- Easy operation with 4 line LCD display
- Built-in VOX intercom
- Supports Standard or dynamic microphones
- 100 quick-select frequency memories
- Full 6W carrier output
- 25KHz/8.33KHz channel spacing
- Compact size - fits into 2.25" (57mm) instrument hole
- Weighs only 700g
- Auto TX cut-out after 2 minutes
- 14v operation
- Dual channel monitoring
- Frequency range: 118.000MHz .... 136.975 MHz
- Channel Spacing: 8.33 kHz
- HF output power: approx 6W
- NF output power: approx 4W
- Dimensions: 57mm hole in panel; length 178mm (without connector)
- Weight: approx 700 g
- Power consumption: approx 120mA standby; 1.8A during transmission
- Power Supply: 10.5V – 14V
- Supplied with connector