Funke ZATR833-II OLED VHF Transceiver
The Funke ATR833 OLED is a complete solution for radios in small aircraft with the new channel separation of 8.33 kHz. The channel spacing can be switched between 25kHz and 8,33kHz.
The Funke ZATR833-II OLED is a complete solution for radios in small aircraft with the new channel separation of 8.33 kHz. The channel spacing can be switched between 25kHz and 8,33kHz.
The built-in vox controlled intercom operates up to 4 microphones (2 standard, 2 dynamic). In many cases no extra intercom is required. This saves cost and weight. All headsets are separately adjustable. Using similar headsets a 4-place intercom can be built-up.
In addition to the standard functions there are 2 memories available. More, the user can define up to 100 named frequencies to build up an own database. All stored frequencies can be searched by name.
- 760/2280 channel VHF Transceiver
- Easy operation with 4 line OLED display
- Built-in VOX intercom
- Supports Standard or dynamic microphones
- 100 quick-select frequency memories
- Full 6W carrier output
- 25KHz/8.33KHz channel spacing
- Compact size - fits into 2.25" (57mm) instrument hole
- Weighs only 700g
- Auto TX cut-out after 2 minutes
- 14v operation
- Dual channel monitoring
- Frequency range: 118.000MHz .... 136.975 MHz
- Channel Spacing: 8.33 kHz
- HF output power: approx 6W
- NF output power: approx 4W
- Dimensions: 57mm hole in panel; length 178mm (without connector)
- Weight: approx 700 g
- Power consumption: approx 120mA standby; 1.8A during transmission
- Power Supply: 10.5V – 14V
- Supplied with connector