Garmin GPSMAP 695
Garmin's portable GPSMAP 695 with a 7" diagonal full colour display. This new larger format allows many features not practical on smaller units such as, split screen HSI/MAP, high resolution terrain showing hazards relative to your altitude, a vertical profile of terrain along your flightpath and much more.
GPSMAP 695 - 010-00667-42
Garmin's portable with a 7" diagonal full colour display. This new larger format allows many features not practical on smaller units such as, split screen HSI/MAP, high resolution terrain showing hazards relative to your altitude, a vertical profile of terrain along your flightpath and much more.The GPSMAP 695 also includes IFR High and LOW airways in it's database.The new interface with it's innovative rotary knob/joystick or "click stick" replaces rocker pad data entry with a much faster and easier to use rotary knob selection, and enables map panning and waypoint/airspace identification on the map page lightning fast.
The GPSMAP695's capabilities include:
- Large 7" diagonal sunlight readable display.
- 5 Hz screen refresh rate.
- Sleek design (5.7" W x 7.7"H x 2.0"D).
- Internal 12-channel GPS.
- Operates on aircraft power supply (14/28V).
- Internal rechargeable battery pack - 3 hours with full backlight.
- Clean and clear presentation of information on airports, VOR, NDB, airspace, roads and rivers.
- 3000 user waypoints.
- 10,000 point track log.
- Full flight planning capability (50 flight plans of up to 300 points each).
- Full or split HSI screens with data fields.
- SD card slot for additional mapping data.
- Aircraft checklists.
- Full simulator functions.
- Weight 1012g (2.2lb) with battery pack.
- Integration with other onboard systems: autopilot, COM, external antenna.
This new top line portable retains all the features of the GPSMAP 495 such as, Smart Airspace, Airspace Declutter and a 5Hz update rate. Interface capabilities include traffic data from a suitable PCAS system (Zaon XRX) and VHF NAV/COM tuning to Garmin SL30/40.