iLevil 3 AW
A more advanced system designed for Experimental, Light Sport Aviation, Ultralights or anything else that flies, floats or hovers! The AW provides ADS-B weather and traffic information, GPS navigation and AD-AHRS technology. Unlike the SW version, the iLevil AW can be used as a portable or permanent-mount instrument.
A more advanced system designed for Experimental, Light Sport Aviation, Ultralights or anything else that flies, floats or hovers! The AW provides ADS-B weather and traffic information, GPS navigation and AD-AHRS technology. Unlike the SW version, the iLevil AW can be used as a portable or permanent-mount instrument. It integrates static and dynamic pressure transducers which make available accurate indicated airspeed and pressure altitude obtained from the pitot static system, ultimately offering a "six-pack" solution displayed on a tablet. The iLevil AW facilitates installation with remote GPS and ADS-B antennas and power inputs for 12V and 28V systems. Compatibility with a wide range of Apps and mobile devices makes the AW the ideal allin-one solution for a wide variety of aircraft where weight, space and cost are important. Like the SW it can connect to as many as 10 devices simultaneously, providing redundancy and almost limitless panel display diversity. The iLevil 3 AW features 3 serial ports that can be used for data transfer between tablets and other avionics in the cockpit.
• WAAS GPS inside (remote antenna)
• Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
• Indicated Airspeed and Pressure Altitude when connected to the Pitot Static system of the aircraft.
• WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
Open infrastructure (compatible with many apps on both iOS and Android platforms)
• 978/1090 MHz ADS-B receiver for free in-flight weather and traffic (Remote antenna option)
• Compatibility with future ADS-B out solutions
• 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance.
• Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging.
• Automatic ON/OFF operation through DB15 connector using 5V, 12V or 28V power input
• Internal rechargeable battery (4 Hrs.) with remote ON/OFF control; useful in powerfailure emergencies.
• 3 IN/OUT serial communications (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e. Zaon traffic, panel mounted EFIS displays, Engine Monitors))
• Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C (14°-140° F)
• Everything integrated in a small package: 3.2"x4.2"x1.1"