The New FTA-250L Ultra-Compact and Rugged Construction "Comm Only" Air Band Transceiver.
The new FTA-250L is an ultra-compact (W52 x H105 x D30mm) and competitively priced COMM ONLY transceiver.
The new FTA-250L includes all basic features and functions which many operators need for the airband AM communication.
The new FTA-250L provides 5W TX output power and has easy-to-operate menu with Dot MatrixLCD.
The Loud 700mW internal audio speaker guarantees calls will not be missed. 8.33kHz Narrow
Band compatible, and with 250 programmable channels with up to 7 alphanumeric characters, all
favourite channels can be easily stored and retrieved with just a few button presses. Flip-flop key
equipped on left side of radio is easy-to-use for last channel recall up to 9 channels.
• 5 Watts TX Output Power (Air Band: AM 5W P.E.P., 1.5W carrier)
• Compact Design, Measuring W2.1" x H4.1" x D1.2" (52 x 105 x 30 mm)
• Loud Audio (700 mW)
• 8.33 kHz Narrow Band Compatible
• Noise-Cancelling Function for both Transmit and Receive Audio
• 250 Memory Channels
• Includes High-Capacity Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack (7.4 V 1950 mAh)
• External-DC input for Operation and Charging
• AF Pitch Control
• Flip Flop Last Channel Recall
• Dual Watch
• Back-lit Keypad and Display with Dimmer
• PC Programmable (Requires Optional USB Cable: SCU-37)
RX Frequency Ranges: 118.000 to 136.975 MHz
161.650 to 163.275 MHz (Weather Channels)*
TX Frequency Ranges: 118.000 to 136.975 MHz
Channel Spacing: 25 kHz/8.33 kHz
TX Emission Type: AM
RX Emission Type: AM & FM (FM: for Receiving the Weather Channels)*
RF Power Output: 5.0 W (PEP), 1.5 W (Carrier Power)
Case Size (W x H x D): 52 x 105 x 30 mm w/o Knob & Antenna
Weight: 300 g w/ SBR-25LI, Antenna and Belt Clip
Qty in Master Carton: 10
Warranty: 3 Years
* Only available in NOAA weather service areas
• Belt Clip (SHB-18)
• Li-ion Battery Pack (SBR-25LI 7.4V, 1950 mAh)
• Charger Cradle (SBH-22)
• Cigarette Lighter DC/DC Converter (SDD-12)
• Headset Adapter Cable (SCU-15)
• Operating Manual
• Warranty Card
• AC Adapter (SAD-20)